Sunday, January 3, 2016

Steaks and Firesides, what?

Well here goes, my second attempt at writing a blog.  My short attention span will hopefully not get in the way of my continued venture this time.

A little explaining might be of help in the who, what, where, when, and whys of this.

The who: my name is Mary Anne Komar
The what: wife, mom, grandmother, sister, floral arranger, painter, etc. and member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and lover of all things in nature❣!
The where: Skagit County, Washington, USA and my imagination
The when: well right now with reflections of the past and insight into the future, and of course the present!

The whys: I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, 'Mormon', but not a representative of the Mormon Church. I just want to share my thoughts of what that means to me and Have some fun too!

Please come and join me on this funny, sometimes poignant, spiritual journey, buckle up buttercups!

No comments:

Post a Comment